Updated July 21, 2012
61 (0) 3 9055 5969
How to become a protected whistle-blower in times of change and survival.
Any topic is acceptable. Some suggestions below.
You'll need to provide your full details, as I don't have time to chase down anonymous material.
- Full Name
- Email address
- A Contact phone number
- Your place of work, Company and Role - eg Northampton, RHG and Inside Sales/Accounts Payable / Warehouse
- What is the problem as you see it
- What is your proposed solution
- If your whistle-blowing involves a person, please provide their Their place of work, Company and Role
Topics of Interest to suX:
- Travel and accommodation expenses of middle and senior management, particularly those attending Melbourne from interstate or overseas - see Snouts in the trough at PPX
- Waste of money, time, effort or product anywhere from purchasing, warehousing, delivery and credit collection.
- Duplication, particularly in sales and delivery (DeliveryCo)
- Excessive meetings, form filling , reporting etc - ie anything that doesn't directly relate to being a super efficient wholesaler
- Club memberships
- Questionable practices of any type.
- Who do you expect to be the next CEO, and why?
- Any news on Chris Creighton post PPX?
- a golf villa in Marbella anyone? Or is this a spoof?
Anonymity guaranteed. Contact details above.
If you smell a rat, let us know. We'll publish anything within reason; i.e. provided I don’t go to gaol. We also publish continuously, not just once per day like a newspaper.
The best leaks come from real people who we always protect. Consider using a bogus email address from google.com or hotmail.com That way we can respond to you confidentially.
Help us help you. Anonymity guaranteed. Contact details above.
Toby Marchant's indulgences and nepotism
Loch Lomond Golf Club
Wasteful business practices